Intelligent Video Solutions believes that early childhood education is an area of study that deserves more respect and support. Helping to mold young minds is an important part of society that rarely gets the recognition it deserves. This Scholarship should help the financial burden of pursuing this worthy career.
This scholarship has been established by Intelligent Video Solutions. The scholarship shall be awarded to an early childhood development student that is currently enrolled in an accredited early childhood development program.
1. Be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate early childhood development degree program at an accredited college or university OR be a high school student who has been accepted to a school with an undergraduate early childhood development program.
3. Be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
4. Have a cumulative minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
5. Please submit a headshot in jpeg format along with your application.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
The scholarship application committee requires all applicants to submit the below form via email to [ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS].
Please copy & paste this form into a new Word Document and save as:
[LAST NAME],[FIRST NAME] EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2017 – 2018
This should also be the subject of your email.